Y cuando nuestros corazones se hallaban desanimados, y estábamos a punto de regresar, he aquí, el Señor nos consoló, y dijo: Id entre vuestros hermanos los lamanitas, y sufrid con paciencia vuestras affliciones, y os daré el éxito (Alma 26:27).

Now when our hearts were depressed, and we were about to turn back, behold, the Lord comforted us, and said: Go amongst thy brethren, the Lamanites, and bear with patience thine afflictions, and I will give unto you success (Alma 26:27).

Monday, December 29, 2014

Happy New Year!




By a manger in Logroño
Well Merry Christmas (which was last week) and Happy New Year!!!! Last week was buah, really cold! But that did not stop us from enjoying the celebration of our Lord´s birth. We celebrated with members, we shared many spiritual messages, and we felt the Spirit. It was a little bit hard though, because we ate so much that we all felt like we were going to throw up. And the hardest thing was that we had to run home so that we wouldn´t be late, so we ran home for 15 minutes so we could be home on time and we were so tired jaja! But it was a great experience. Thank you to everybody in Logroño who helped make our Christmas memorable and for inviting us to eat at your houses! 

I also had the opportunity to speak with my family on Christmas! It was a pretty good Christmas present, and I was so happy to see them! I almost cried when I saw Harrison again, because he looked kind of excited to see me, but I was really excited to see him too! I love you guys too much! 

Talking with my family on Christmas Day! So happy!

I also talked with my grandfather and my aunt Nélida in Granada

Last two pictures taken by my mother
But anyway, not much has happened this week, it has been kind of rough getting visits with people since people are either working, with family, or out of towns so nobody has time for us, so we are just making visits for after the holidays and we have a lot of potentials on the list! 

Last Scripture of the year! I was just flipping through the Bible and Book of Mormon seeing what verse would stick out to me and I found Ruth 1:16. Ruth here is showing her diligence to make everything that Naomi has she wants to have, that is the way that we should be with the Gospel. We should be the same in purpose, the same in desire, and the same in our love for each other and the Lord and he will truly bless us. Thank you all for helping me through almost one year of my mission experience! It has really been a wonderful year. I love you all! Have a great New Year! 

Elder Sadler 

At Parque del Espolón with the statue of General Espartero
Sporting my new haircut

No comments:

Post a Comment