Y cuando nuestros corazones se hallaban desanimados, y estábamos a punto de regresar, he aquí, el Señor nos consoló, y dijo: Id entre vuestros hermanos los lamanitas, y sufrid con paciencia vuestras affliciones, y os daré el éxito (Alma 26:27).

Now when our hearts were depressed, and we were about to turn back, behold, the Lord comforted us, and said: Go amongst thy brethren, the Lamanites, and bear with patience thine afflictions, and I will give unto you success (Alma 26:27).

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Staying in Logroño



Hey everybody! So transfers are this week and half of our district is leaving! Elder Puri is going to Cornellà, Elder Dunn is going to Terrasa, and Hermana Vaziri is going home! So the replacements are... drumroll please: Hma Stilson, coming from Valencia, the companion of Elder García is Elder Roberts (who served in Cornellà AND Vic, so we have a lot to talk about) and my companion is Elder Larsen as our District Leader, who served in Gandía before I did so we also have a lot to talk about jaja xD 
The District of Logroño and Greg
With Elder Dunn
We were pretty excited about the changes, it was kind of sad that Elder Dunn was leaving but he is needed somewhere else. This past week has been a little rough as well, with me being sick still. We went to the clinic last week to have me be checked out and today Tuesday, this morning, I went to go take some blood tests done, but right now I feel 95% better :) 

But anyway, on Friday, which was my mother´s birthday (happy birthday again!) we had a talent show in the ward. There were a lot of good songs and dances, and Elder Puri and I did a sketch on what the normal life of a missionary is, where he was the body and my arms acted as his arms as I stood behind him. Everyone loved it, they said it was so funny, it is kind of like what they do on “Who´s line is it anyway?” But we had a lot of investigators there and the ward loved it :) 

And well, we went out to visit a lot of the families who wanted to say goodbye to Elder Dunn, he didn´t want to leave, and it was a little hard for him, after we lifted up the area so much, but I know that the Lord is with him. Now I need everyone´s prayers to help me and my new companion Elder Larsen in the work here that we may see baptisms in the month of February! I know we will see baptisms in that month with your prayers! 

And for the scripture of the week, it is my favorite passage of the Book of Mormon. I don´t know if I have shared it before, but it is 3 Nefi 28:1-12, with the 3 Nefitas. They are such a great example to me as they show me that there are some cases in which you can make a good choice, but that there is always a better choice we can make. I love that passage, you all have a good week, I love you all!!! 

Elder Sadler 

Visiting with families over the Christmas holidays: 



Three Wise Men Parade on the night of the 5th of January:



No comments:

Post a Comment