Y cuando nuestros corazones se hallaban desanimados, y estábamos a punto de regresar, he aquí, el Señor nos consoló, y dijo: Id entre vuestros hermanos los lamanitas, y sufrid con paciencia vuestras affliciones, y os daré el éxito (Alma 26:27).

Now when our hearts were depressed, and we were about to turn back, behold, the Lord comforted us, and said: Go amongst thy brethren, the Lamanites, and bear with patience thine afflictions, and I will give unto you success (Alma 26:27).

Monday, January 26, 2015

Feeling better finally and finding people



Hey everybody!

I hope you all had a good week this week! I am definitely feeling a lot better, so I think my sickness has left jaja xD 

Drinking water from a fountain on the trail of Santiago
But yes! We have the new missionaries here, and my companion Elder Larsen is amazing! The members already love him and we have seen so many miracles together. He found out the situation in Logroño wasn´t the best, so we talked about what we could do to better it, and we decided to pass by old investigators or less actives, or anybody that we could. And in one day we found about 12 people who wanted to learn more about the Gospel, in their houses, or in the streets. We were so happy to see so much success here we couldn´t go to sleep that night jaja. But things are picking up here, slowly but surely. 

With my new companion Elder Larsen
 I am not sure what to say this week. We have been passing by people, seeing if we can find new people to teach, and we found two people, Kelly, a young mom from Bolivia, and Imad, a teen from Morocco. And the rest of the people said that they will be available soon to talk to us! 
But there hasn´t been a lot this week that has gone on, so I will leave you with two scriptures I found this week! 

One of the scriptures I would like to leave with you this week is in 1 Corinthians 13:8. Here, Paul is talking to the Corinthians and they are having trouble being unified since the church is pretty young there. But Paul shares that many things can pass away, the material things, the bad things, but that charity never fails. Moroni says that charity is the pure love of Christ, and with Paul´s testimony, it can never fail. I know that charity never fails and as a companionship we have been working on it and we have seen tons of miracles the past week because of it. Love everybody! And I love you all :)

The next scripture is in Alma 38:4-5, where Alma is talking to his son Shiblón, where he suffered through his afflictions and trials and he was blessed in the end. We need to suffer with patience all things and we will receive the blessings from our Father. I know that our Father loves us and that He has big plans for each of us :)  We will see you next week! 

Elder Sadler





















  
In front of the cathedral in Logroño. Can you see me in the picture on the right? Hint: I am the one holding a book (the one on the right).

No comments:

Post a Comment