Y cuando nuestros corazones se hallaban desanimados, y estábamos a punto de regresar, he aquí, el Señor nos consoló, y dijo: Id entre vuestros hermanos los lamanitas, y sufrid con paciencia vuestras affliciones, y os daré el éxito (Alma 26:27).

Now when our hearts were depressed, and we were about to turn back, behold, the Lord comforted us, and said: Go amongst thy brethren, the Lamanites, and bear with patience thine afflictions, and I will give unto you success (Alma 26:27).

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Calling home for Mother's Day!




 Talking to my family for Mother's Day! (photos taken by my mother)


Hey everybody, so a new traslado (transfer) which means a new area for other people, however I am remaining in Vic for the next six weeks with my new companion, Elder Biddle! He is from Australia, blonde hair, blue eyed and about two meters, but I feel like we are going to get a lot of work done together! 

But anyway, this past week we were just getting ready for my companion to leave and saying goodbye to people, but on Saturday, the Elders from Granollers had two baptisms!! They are doing so well, and all the missionaries from our district went to see it. President Pace came as well and is really proud of the work we are doing in the area. 

And Sunday was a big day as well! I gave my first talk here, about La Obra Misional (missionary work) and everyone said I did a great job getting the members excited about the work again. We were also eating at a member´s house when one of our recent converts, who has been dating a member for a while, proposed to her!!!! WOOOAAA! It was amazing!!!!!!! Everybody was cheering and laughing and congratulating, they are so happy together!!!

And Sunday night, I was able to see my family, Mamá, Papá y Harrison for a short while for Mother's Day! It was so good to see them, it really lifted up my spirits, knowing that they are doing well :) Thank you so much for all the support you give me and the support everybody gives me. If you need anything, let me know! Ciao!!!

Elder Sadler 

No comments:

Post a Comment