Y cuando nuestros corazones se hallaban desanimados, y estábamos a punto de regresar, he aquí, el Señor nos consoló, y dijo: Id entre vuestros hermanos los lamanitas, y sufrid con paciencia vuestras affliciones, y os daré el éxito (Alma 26:27).

Now when our hearts were depressed, and we were about to turn back, behold, the Lord comforted us, and said: Go amongst thy brethren, the Lamanites, and bear with patience thine afflictions, and I will give unto you success (Alma 26:27).

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

New president, transfers and surprise baptism!


Leaving Tortosa to my new destination











 I will miss Tortosa!



So there was a lot that happened this week!

First of all, we met the new mission president, Pte. Dayton. He and his wife seem really cool, we only had a two hour meeting and they talked to the missionaries as a whole, so we didn´t get a lot of personal time with him, but we have interviews soon so we will see how that goes :)

And well, the news is probably out, but I left Tortosa!! NOOOOOO! I was so sad… but I know that the Lord needs me in another place. I feel good about the work that I did in Tortosa, and I know that God will take care of it. I am now in Castellón, with Elder Seguí from Murcia, two Spaniards together. I know that we are going to have a great time together jaja.

But the members in Tortosa are so great! I will miss them so much! But I only leave there so that I can come back to it. There were a lot of good-byes, many tears, many pictures taken, and contact information was shared, and well...Thank you everyone in Tortosa! You all are like family to me! 









Saying adiós to my friends in Tortosa wasn't easy!


Also, the main event that happened is that we had a baptism! The daughter of one of the members, who has had many doubts about the church, but decided to take the step of faith and be baptized! It was a true miracle!! We were not expecting it, but after the baptism she felt like it was right :) And she has plans to keep going forward with her mom in faith. 


And well... I am now in Castellón, a new chapter in my mission. I will let you know more about how Castellón is next week!

The scripture for this week is 3 Nefi 27:8. It is just so clear to me that if a church is really that of Christ, that it would have His name in it. Punto. Have a great week everybody! 

And one last thing, today July 7th is San Fermín! The running of the bulls in Pamplona, AND the 25th wedding anniversary of my parents, the best parents in the world! Felicidades! You guys are the best! Thanks for all the love and support you give me and I am excited for the next 25 years to come!!

Have a wonderful week! Love you all!

Elder Adrián Sadler

More pictures of saying goodbyes to my friends in Tortosa






Well friends, enjoy your week!
 I will keep enjoying paella in Spain! ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment