Y cuando nuestros corazones se hallaban desanimados, y estábamos a punto de regresar, he aquí, el Señor nos consoló, y dijo: Id entre vuestros hermanos los lamanitas, y sufrid con paciencia vuestras affliciones, y os daré el éxito (Alma 26:27).

Now when our hearts were depressed, and we were about to turn back, behold, the Lord comforted us, and said: Go amongst thy brethren, the Lamanites, and bear with patience thine afflictions, and I will give unto you success (Alma 26:27).

Monday, May 11, 2015

Digital Era Training and a Great Week!


    P-day in Tortosa today Monday @ the Royal Schools founded by Carlos V in 1564.
Reales Colegios de Tortosa, fundados por Carlos V en 1564. Colegio de San Jaime y San Matías.

Alright everybody, I hope this week has been good, because it has been really good for us!



We have had a lot of meetings this week so we haven´t had a lot of time in Tortosa. We had Digital Era training where Elder Timothy Dykes and Elder Steve Allen talked about how we can use technology to advance the work of the Lord, and it was a special event, because ALL of the mission was there and I was able to see all of my old companions! It was a great experience, then on Thursday, we had specialized training, in which we learned how to begin teaching someone better. It was good to refresh on the basics jaja.



Let´s see, on the weekend, some members threw together a party for Mother´s Day, and there were about 20 people there!! We were able to share a message and there were some friends of members there that had interest in the Book of Mormon, the problem is we don´t have any extras!! We will be getting a re-supply this week hopefully. 


At the party for Mother's Day and all the yummy food!


I was also able to see my family for Mother´s Day!!! I want to say a special thank you for my family, for always supporting me and loving me, and I want them to know that I love them a lot!! It was so great to see them!!! Happy Mother´s Day to the best mom in the world!!!! 
Talking with my mother





    Also talking with my family in Spain and my grandparents in Utah

And this week, we have a baptism planned for a girl, 9 years old, who went from not believing to believing in a matter of a couple of weeks, so please keep her in your prayers that everything will go well this week! 



And the scripture for this week is in Helamán 15:3, which explains why we have trials in our lives, because God loves us. Thanks for everything!!! We will see you next week!!!



Elder Sadler
 More pictures from our P-day today Monday in Tortosa
Escuela oficial de idiomas de Tortosa / Official School of Languages
Reales Colegios - Iglesia de Santo Domingo

                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment