Y cuando nuestros corazones se hallaban desanimados, y estábamos a punto de regresar, he aquí, el Señor nos consoló, y dijo: Id entre vuestros hermanos los lamanitas, y sufrid con paciencia vuestras affliciones, y os daré el éxito (Alma 26:27).

Now when our hearts were depressed, and we were about to turn back, behold, the Lord comforted us, and said: Go amongst thy brethren, the Lamanites, and bear with patience thine afflictions, and I will give unto you success (Alma 26:27).

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Baptism and Staying Here

Saludos desde España a todos! / Greetings from Spain to all of you! 


What a busy week!!! 



Well, we went to Barcelona twice for medical things, since I haven´t been feeling too good recently. However when I went on Friday the doctors said everything was well and the ailment that had been bothering me for the last few weeks was finally gone! And now I feel a lot better and the Lord is truly blessing us here! 

Traveling to and from Barcelona in the train

Well, despite the many trips to and from Barcelona, we had a baptism of a nine years old girl!! And her mother, came all the way down from Aranda (near Burgos) to see her baptism! We had a total of 14 people come from Tortosa and it was a real spiritual experience. Mother and daughter gave their testimonies and they both ended up in tears because they were so happy that they were able to experience this point in her life together. 





After the baptism, we received the news of transfers! I was going to stay in Tortosa and my companion Elder Montalbo went to Marratxi, Mallorca, the islands, and it is a lot hotter out there than it is here. I also found out that my new companion is Elder Burton, who was with me in the same piso in Gandía! He is from Eagle Mountain, Utah, speaks Spanish great, loves everyone, and is really excited to work here! We are going to see a ton of miracles together! 

At McDonald's for my companion Elder Montalbo's farewell
Well, that is all for this week I guess. The members here are excited because the stake has put into action big things for Tortosa! So we will see what happens soon.



And a scripture for this week is in 2 Nefi 2:6, very small, but very true.



Os quiero! Hasta la semana que viene!!! / Love you all! See you next week!!! 



Elder Sadler
Standing by my initials "ARS": Adrian Romo Sadler

No comments:

Post a Comment