Y cuando nuestros corazones se hallaban desanimados, y estábamos a punto de regresar, he aquí, el Señor nos consoló, y dijo: Id entre vuestros hermanos los lamanitas, y sufrid con paciencia vuestras affliciones, y os daré el éxito (Alma 26:27).

Now when our hearts were depressed, and we were about to turn back, behold, the Lord comforted us, and said: Go amongst thy brethren, the Lamanites, and bear with patience thine afflictions, and I will give unto you success (Alma 26:27).

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Transfers: Gandía, here I come!



Hey everybody, another week here in Cornellà and it is the last! Yup, I am being transferred! All the way down south to the last city in the mission, Gandía. It is a little weird, people don´t usually stay for one transfer in an area, and I have to say I was devastated when I heard I was leaving… I had made many new friends in a short amount of time and I had so much I wanted to do, but President Pace knows best and I am needed in Gandía now.
This week has been a busy week. I went on an intercambio with Elder Dailey, our district leader, and we found SO many Spaniards who were ready for the Gospel. The only thing was they either lived in the Madrid Mission or the Málaga Mission! Aww man! But it is alright, we saw tons of miracles, and we know that these people are in capable hands.
So this weekend was rushing from one house to another. My companion Elder Noovao is going up to Pamplona (my second city), Elder Dailey, our District Leader is going to Vic (my first city), and Elder Olaso is staying. So Elder Noovao and I are leaving the area to be white washed! We were getting all the information ready for the new elders who are coming in and visiting so many families! Everyone was shocked that I was leaving... there were a lot of tears, for all of us, and those who I became especially close to cried, as they were saying 6 weeks is too short. It is true... I am still a little bit sad, but I know the Lord needs me in Gandía.
So we visited a lot of people, a lot of families. It was all good. We shared our testimonies, favorite scriptures and took pictures (no pictures this week because everything is packed away). I am writing from Cornellà because I should be in Gandía around 8 at night.

But next time I see you I will be in the south of the mission! Best of luck to you all! I love you!

Elder Sadler

No comments:

Post a Comment