Y cuando nuestros corazones se hallaban desanimados, y estábamos a punto de regresar, he aquí, el Señor nos consoló, y dijo: Id entre vuestros hermanos los lamanitas, y sufrid con paciencia vuestras affliciones, y os daré el éxito (Alma 26:27).

Now when our hearts were depressed, and we were about to turn back, behold, the Lord comforted us, and said: Go amongst thy brethren, the Lamanites, and bear with patience thine afflictions, and I will give unto you success (Alma 26:27).

Monday, September 22, 2014

My first week in Cornellá



Hola amigos y familia, just finished my first week in Cornellá! It is different. There are a lot more people here. The ward is smaller, about 100 people, and we meet in the same building as 2 other wards so I am still getting used to it. But it is all good.
There is not much to talk about this week. We work a lot in a pueblo called Sant Boi, which is where we have a lot of progressing investigators and it is about half hour away, but now we want to focus in on Cornellá and fortify this area.
But hey! This week we are planning to have the baptism of a nine year old girl, Samira. She is so sweet! Please pray for her to be baptized this Saturday and that her father may be the one to baptize her.
And better news! Remember in Pamplona, that girl named Eneritz that we were teaching? The week after I left, only a couple days after, she got baptized! WOOOO!!! Felicidades!! That is so good!

Well, I will hopefully have more things to say next week. I don´t have any photos yet because I am still unpacking jaja! Love you all!
Elder Sadler
Eneritz's baptism a couple of days after I left Pamplona. I wish I could have been there!

No comments:

Post a Comment