Y cuando nuestros corazones se hallaban desanimados, y estábamos a punto de regresar, he aquí, el Señor nos consoló, y dijo: Id entre vuestros hermanos los lamanitas, y sufrid con paciencia vuestras affliciones, y os daré el éxito (Alma 26:27).

Now when our hearts were depressed, and we were about to turn back, behold, the Lord comforted us, and said: Go amongst thy brethren, the Lamanites, and bear with patience thine afflictions, and I will give unto you success (Alma 26:27).

Monday, September 29, 2014

Contacting a lot this week



Hey everybody! I am starting my third week in Cornellá and there are big differences in between here and Pamplona! But it is alright!
We had the problem before that Cornellá was not really the place to work in, as missionaries worked outside of Cornellá, but that makes it hard because if we can´t go outside of the city then we have nothing to do besides contact. So we are starting from almost 0 here and we are trying some good people who are ready to hear our message!
But this week not a lot has happened. We have been contacting a lot and trying to find people and just yesterday, it rained A TON! The streets started to flood a little and there is a river close to here that overflowed! It was crazy!
But last week for Preparation Day we went to the church to play sports, and as you can see, on the way their on the metro, I am wearing one of the best shirts around ;) And at long last, my companion has a face! (I mean, I am sending a picture of him) This is Elder Noovao. Ta-Da!

And this week is General Conference everybody! Make sure you go to your nearest church and watch it if you can! It will be a great experience, I promise you that! I love conference! And you should too! But thanks for tuning in everybody, and we´ll see you next week!
Hasta la próxima semana!

Elder Sadler 



In the subway in Barcelona wearing a Granada t-shirt my aunt sent me from Granada
My new companion


No comments:

Post a Comment