Y cuando nuestros corazones se hallaban desanimados, y estábamos a punto de regresar, he aquí, el Señor nos consoló, y dijo: Id entre vuestros hermanos los lamanitas, y sufrid con paciencia vuestras affliciones, y os daré el éxito (Alma 26:27).

Now when our hearts were depressed, and we were about to turn back, behold, the Lord comforted us, and said: Go amongst thy brethren, the Lamanites, and bear with patience thine afflictions, and I will give unto you success (Alma 26:27).

Thursday, February 13, 2014

My last week at the MTC



Hola! Hope everybody reading this is doing well!

Here is what I have done this past week: Last Thursday we went to the mall “La Gavia” in Madrid, as that is what we did for our P-day. Most of the sisters wanted to go so that is why we went, but for me it was kind of boring.

Going to the park this week was really interesting, because I was in a trio again with Elder McCallum and a Spanish Elder named Cifuentes. We had a lot of success though! We ran into so many people that accepted our message and that took some of our pamphlets! We met a lot of people from Italy, Russia, South America, Portugal and everywhere! We managed to hand out a Portuguese and an English Book of Mormon. We had A LOT of success that day in spreading the word of the Lord so it was really fun! Everyone in our trio was able to get the point across and serve the Lord as best as we could!

I am really getting along with the Spanish missionaries here! (I found out that one of our teacher's wife's friends knows you) and something even cooler! A sister, Hermana Sanchez, is actually from Granada and she knows our family there!!!! I was like craaaaaazy!!!!!!!!! So we are granadino siblings!!!!

I was able to go through the temple in Spanish this morning which was awesome! I was the only one from the Americans missionaries that went, but the Spanish missionaries have made me feel at home!!

Not much has happened this week, we are just getting ready to leave and finally get out there! I will be leaving to the Barcelona mission on Monday by train.

I love you all! Stay safe!!!!!

Elder Sadler 

No comments:

Post a Comment