Y cuando nuestros corazones se hallaban desanimados, y estábamos a punto de regresar, he aquí, el Señor nos consoló, y dijo: Id entre vuestros hermanos los lamanitas, y sufrid con paciencia vuestras affliciones, y os daré el éxito (Alma 26:27).

Now when our hearts were depressed, and we were about to turn back, behold, the Lord comforted us, and said: Go amongst thy brethren, the Lamanites, and bear with patience thine afflictions, and I will give unto you success (Alma 26:27).

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hola from España!



Hello everybody! Greetings from Spain!

We went to the REAL Madrid Stadium last Thursday. It was so cool and it is HUGE! Everyone there loved it. Me and Hermana Costagliola *from Italy* really get along with the three Russian missionaries (two from Ukraine and one from Russia). They speak English very well.

My Portuguese friends are gone; one is from Portugal, one from Brazil and the other from Cape Verde. They wanted me to sing with them and I felt that I was one of them! They are amazing.

I have received some letters from ward members and family and also a package from one of my mom’s friends in Spain. Tell them all thank you! I would write and send letters, but stamps cost a lot and sending the letters would make me run out of money, but tell them I got them and thank them so much!

Today we are going to the Museo del Prado! I am so excited!

But just to share an experience, last Saturday, I was paired up with the one Ukranian Elder, Elder Obiukh. He knows some English, but no Spanish. So I carried most of our conversations whenever we contacted people, but he learned a few Spanish words and phrases that helped us talked to some people! Another miraculous view of the gift of tongues!

We just got some American missionaries that are going to Russia that have been in the Provo MTC for four weeks and will stay here for five weeks. They seem pretty nice.

Spain is awesome! I have been having good food here, but none of it can match up to your cooking Mamá!

My companion in the picture of the stadium is Elder Jonson. He is in my District with Hermana Costagliola from Italy.

I just got back from the Museo del Prado and it was awesome!! I don´t have a lot of pictures since you are not allowed to take pictures inside. I went around the museum with Elder Gill, from Kaysville, since he was one of the only missionaries that liked art as well.

Be safe everybody. Love you all!



With Elder Nickerl and Sister Costagliola

                                           With Elder Jonson at the Real Madrid Stadium
 

Madrid Temple


No comments:

Post a Comment