Y cuando nuestros corazones se hallaban desanimados, y estábamos a punto de regresar, he aquí, el Señor nos consoló, y dijo: Id entre vuestros hermanos los lamanitas, y sufrid con paciencia vuestras affliciones, y os daré el éxito (Alma 26:27).

Now when our hearts were depressed, and we were about to turn back, behold, the Lord comforted us, and said: Go amongst thy brethren, the Lamanites, and bear with patience thine afflictions, and I will give unto you success (Alma 26:27).

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Another transfer: Tortosa



Hey everybody! 

Awww man...well, the news is here, I got taken out of Logroño so that Elder Larsen can train a new missionary...oh well. It is alright, now I am in the wonderful land of Tortosa! A group was opened up here about 5 months ago and the work is picking up. There are only two elders here, but we are going to see a lot of success in the future here! 



But this week was a good week. We had good visits, even though we were in Barcelona for two days for residency for my companion and we were in Vitoria for a day for a zone conference, but we still had good visits with people. The only shock was that I was being sent to Tortosa, Hna. Méndez was sent to Terrasa and Elder García was sent to Bilbao. The whole ward was shocked since we had grown really close with them and there were a lot of tears from both parts...but I don´t have much to count for this week because I just got to Tortosa and we are short on time, but I will let you all know how it goes next week!

          Saying goodbye to one of the great families from Logroño the night before I left.                     I love Susana's family and I am really going to miss them a lot! 
Thanks for everything!

I know that the Lord loves us and that he will guide us! Filemon 1:5 is the scripture of the week :D It is really good! And I will talk to all of you next week with more information on Tortosa!!

See you later! 



Elder Sadler

No comments:

Post a Comment